I AM A LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER providing individual and group psychotherapy in Bloomington Indiana.
I offer compassionate treatment to those who may be experiencing:
- Anxiety, depression, and other mood disorders whether acute or chronic
- Difficulties relating to relationships, work, or personal fulfillment
- A desire for deeper engagement in creative endeavors, particularly music performance
- Challenges of coping with chronic illness
- Grief, loss and transition
Areas of expertise:
- Mindfulness-based and compassion-focused therapy
- Use of therapeutic writing as a tool for transformation
Therapy offers us an opportunity to be present with our own suffering while being open to the possibility of transformation.
I welcome the opportunity to join you in this process.